background

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Merry Christmas Reindeer

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving,
Just trying to get caught up with two of my Pink and Main projects....here's the first.
Can you believe we are talking Christmas already? I swear it sneaks up on me every year. A list of products used is below.
For this card, I created the card base using kraft cardstock in a standard A2 size with the fold at the top. I cut a 2″ strip for the top and 1.5″ strip for the bottom in Pink and Mains patterned paper. The snow hill was made using one of the Stitched oval dies, that I trimmed in half and on the sides. I was able to duplicate the reindeer so there were multiple. I stamped the reindeer and sleigh 3 times. I then cut them out with the coordinating die. I just snipped off the extra sleigh on two and tucked them behind each other…voila! You have multiple reindeer pulling Santa’s sleigh.


Pink and Main Supplies Used:
Additional supplies:
Prisamcolor pencils, Gamsol, Distress spray, picket fence, WOW embossing pad
Thanks for stopping by!
Pam Pease :)

No comments:

Post a Comment